180 George Parramatta
180 George St, Parramatta NSW 2150
Size Of The Project
Expected Date Of Completion
PARRAMATTA’S TALLEST RIVERFRONT TOWER
Soaring to unprecedented heights, 180 George will set a new standard of living in Parramatta City. The cloud-scraping 67-level glass tower is the tallest residential building ever to grace Western Sydney’s skies, offering panoramic views like no other.
In its incredible river setting, no other tower more clearly defines the gateway to this transforming CBD. With the city to the east and the river to the north, the life of the city lives and breathes all around you.
From here, you’re footsteps to the heart of Parramatta CBD, Parramatta Ferry Wharf, the riverside arts precinct, a far-reaching transport network, vibrant metropolitan stores, fine dining, thriving café culture, and leading universities and healthcare facilities.
Designed by award-winning firm Woods Bagot, 180 George Parramatta apartments raise benchmarks in apartment living. From the elevated podium gardens and destination ground-level retail to the superbly appointed residences, 180 George’s towering form announces the arrival of the most spectacular homes ever created on the city’s prized river edge.
- Sydney CBD only 24km away
- 1 min walk to Parramatta Business Centre
- Footsteps to the free shuttle Bus Stop, Upgraded Parramatta wharf, and future Powerhouse Museum
- 10 min walk to Westfield Parramatta and Parramatta train station
- University of Western Sydney international-student campus 4min walk
- Parramatta Riverwalk, exclusive luxury amenities, and a new destination precinct at your doorstep
- Premium BOSCH stainless steel appliances and 40mm Caesarstone benchtop