108 Mann St, Gosford NSW 2250
Expected Date Of Completion
Archibald Gosford, located approximately 76km north of Sydney CBD, is set to be a unique addition to the Central Coast, providing convenient access to the region's stunning beaches and essential amenities.
The property enjoys a triple-frontage location on Mann, Donnison, and Baker Streets in the Gosford CBD. This area is set to benefit from a $42 million investment by the state government to improve crucial city center infrastructure.
Archibald offers a collection of upscale apartments and penthouses, complete with resort-style amenities such as a swimming pool, a swim-up bar, and a Skybar & Lounge.
Residents can also enjoy breathtaking views of Brisbane Water.
The design of Archibald apartments harmonizes with the environment, allowing residents to immerse themselves in a relaxed style that combines natural textures, open living spaces, and modern elements.
It's a unique living experience that balances comfort and nature.
- Excellent 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom residences
- Spacious bedrooms, chic kitchens & luxurious bathrooms
- Resort-style amenities with podium-level pool & bar
- Eateries, parks & waterways at your fingertips
- 20 minutes via car to Terrigal & Avoca beaches
- Close to University of Newcastle, Central Coast Clinical School & TAFE NSW
- Within close proximity to Gosford Hospital
- High-growth region with multiple employment opportunities