Cedar West Redbank Plains
31-35 Samantha St, Redbank Plains QLD 4301
Size Of The Project
Located 35 minutes southwest of Brisbane, Redbank Plains is a modern suburb adjoined by some of the region’s most spectacular countryside. Set at the base of stunning Spring Mountain, Redbank Plains claims pride of place among the green corridor of Ipswich. It’s an area with rich history dating back to the founding of Australia, and it has long served as one of the building blocks of South East Queensland. Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping is just 3 minutes down the road, along with close access to the world-class University of Southern Queensland and Ipswich Hospital.
Benefiting from over $13 billion worth of public and private investment in the infrastructure, Cedar West is swiftly evolving into a vibrant hub. Major projects include the $1.4B Ipswich to Springfield train line, $710M to expand Ipswich Hospital and more than $2.1B of upgrades to local motorways.
Cedar West offers spacious living with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 car spaces, providing abundant room for your family’s comfort and convenience, complete with convenient parking facilities
Full turn-key inclusions:
- Colorbond roof and termite treatment
- Driveway, porch and paths
- Fencing, clothesline and letterbox
- 20mm engineered stone to kitchen, bath and ensuite
- Air conditioning and heating
- Stainless steel appliances
- LED downlights throughout
- Blinds and barrier screens to openable windows and doors
- Dulux wash & wear three coat paint system