Minutes away from Parramatta CBD and Villawood train station, and offering scenic district views – there is plenty the suburb of Villawood has to offer first-home buyers and property investors alike. Here, we outline 10 things to do locally!
- Challenge yourself and conquer fears at the Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym! Containing Australia’s biggest indoor climbing walls, combine cardio and strength with something new, and try something different.
- Enjoy all-day breakfast and brunch at The Woods Pantry, and experience specialty coffee, fine fresh quality meals and mouth-watering desserts.
- Experience an exhilarating taste of Go-Karting at Extreme Go-Karting Sydney. Catering to drivers of all abilities, this centre features three tracks for beginners to advanced racers!
- Fun for all ages, be active whilst having fun at Flip Out Villawood! With a Flip Out Ninja Warrior course, Parkour Arena, and a multi-story soft play for the little ones, there is something to do for the whole family.
- Get amongst the local sporting community at Thurina Park! Watch teams play Cricket, Baseball, and Soccer, or visit yourself for jogging or personal training.
- Chipmunks Playland and Cafe is the ultimate place for kids to play, interact and learn! With dedicated age zones, your little ones have the perfect place to have fun for hours.
- Experience a wide range of fun for your family with Zone Bowling, with activities such as bowling, laser, and a gaming arcade! Perfect for birthday parties and group events alike, there’s something for everyone.
- A local favourite, Villawood Hotel welcomes locals and visitors alike – providing the perfect atmosphere for sporting events and unwinding with family and friends.
- Enjoy convenient public transport, with close proximity to both bus and train stations.
- Savour in a variety of ethnic cuisines, such as Vietnamese and Lebanese, with plenty of local Cafes and Restaurants to try.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, buying a retirement home before you retire, looking to invest in property, or simply researching property prices, it is important to understand what each suburb offers in terms of lifestyle, transport, and amenities.
To find out more about apartments for sale in Villawood, contact the St Trinity Property Team by enquiring below!