If you’re looking for a more relaxed lifestyle but still need to be close to your essentials, consider Kiama for your next home. Have a read of our top 5 reasons to buy at Ridgewaters Kiama!
Table of Contents
#1 Luxury Living for All Residents from All Walks of Life
The Ridgewaters Kiama collection of luxury apartments presents the ultimate haven for a range of purchasers; from retirees and young families, to investors and holidaymakers searching for a laid-back coastal lifestyle. With a spectacular coastline and natural attractions infused with country charm, this magical setting is the ideal place to call home.
At Ridgewaters Kiama, a carefree lifestyle along the sea is enhanced through the multitude of wonderful recreational and natural attractions. Whether you need to relax or explore, Kiama has everything you need for an unforgettable experience. Famous blowholes, untouched beaches, lush rolling hills, world class surf, primeval rainforests, the town centre, vibrant villages – all promising a warm welcome. Moreover, convenience is at your doorstep. The town showcases vibrant eateries, boutique shops, local markets and a warm, welcoming community.
#2 Sophisticated & Contemporary Architecture
Ridgewaters Kiama’s interiors exude contemporary class and style with a coastal ambience. Ridgewaters Kiama is a boutique two storey development across four exclusive buildings, featuring a range of oversized designer three bedroom apartments, all with secure parking. Ridgewaters Kiama is architecturally designed for solitude and comfort with private lift and lobby access for every four apartments.
#3 Ecologically Sustainable Development
St Trinity recognise the importance of providing for the needs of present generations without compromising the ability to meet the needs of future generations. We hold economic, social and environmental sustainability as a priority consideration throughout the development process and aim to minimise our carbon footprint along the way.
We have committed to implementing sustainable features throughout our Ridgewaters Kiama development:
- Electric Vehicle Chargers and EV Charging Load Management allows Ridgewaters Kiama residents with electric vehicles to generally achieve better fuel economy, lowering fuel costs for drivers in comparison to conventional vehicles. From an environmental perspective exhaust emissions are eliminated and greenhouse gas emissions are reduced, which contribute to climate change and air quality, also impacting health.
- Provisions for solar panels leveraging renewable energy and be economical in reducing a household’s energy bills.
- Communal open space & gardens allows for communal interaction and social cohesion.
- Central location to recreation & lifestyle amenities. Less travelling distance for residents is more time efficient for them, reduces carbon emissions and allows for more environmentally friendly modes of transport. For example bike riding & walking are not only better for the environment, but positively contribute to residents’ health and wellbeing.
- Rainwater tanks are installed, where the rainwater will be used for landscaping maintenance. Saving water and bringing cost efficiency to residents.
- Cross Ventilation allows for a natural method of cooling. The apartments’ dual balconies enables cool external air in one way and the warm interior air out the other. Naturally it can help keep apartments cool and reduce the need to turn on the AC on warmer days. Consequently cross ventilation can reduce energy consumption impacting the environment and your pocket.
#4 Location. Location. Location.
Located just 90 minutes south of Sydney and 30 minutes to Wollongong CBD, Kiama is a flawless beachside address that you can call home. The prime position allows for convenience and a serene South Coast lifestyle to co-exist; with all of your essentials within approximately 2 kilometres of Ridgewaters Kiama and access to spectacular beaches, saltwater swimming sanctuaries, the town centre and famous blowholes. You can have the best of both worlds!
#5 Convenience & Calm: Have the Best of Both Worlds
At Ridgewaters Kiama, laidback coastal life is enhanced through the multitude of wonderful recreational and natural attractions. The prime position allows for access to spectacular beaches, saltwater swimming sanctuaries, the town centre and famous blowholes. Moreover, convenience is at your doorstep. The town showcases vibrant eateries, boutique shops, local markets and a warm, welcoming community.
Live in Kiama’s ultimate seaside haven at Ridgewaters Kiama. Call 1300 752 154 or enquire below.